O que podemos realmente fazer sobre vazamento de dados?
A data leakage survey, initiated by Cisco, was recently conducted involving a total of 1000 end-users and 1000 IT professionals across 10 different countries; And the results were alarming. The survey revealed that, despite the security protocols put in place, employees continued to put corporate and personal data at risk. Such breaches include:
- Unauthorized use of certain applications
- Unauthorized access to parts of the company network
- Unsupervised sharing of work devices
- Transferring files from home computers to work computers
- Sharing of passwords with co-workers.
So, what steps can we take to limit the risk of data leakage?